The Honors Listserv, also known as the “Honors-L,” serves as the primary method of communication between the deans, faculty, and staff of the college and the Barrett student body. Available internships, current research positions both on and off campus, employment opportunities, study abroad programs, upcoming events and more are all announced through the listserv. Barrett students are added to the listserv when they enroll in the college. Subscription questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your name and ASU ID number in the message.
How to send something over the Honors-L
The Honors Digest is published daily, Monday through Friday. Multiple items within the Digest are categorized for easy navigation. Individuals wishing to include an item within a digest message must submit a request by completing the form below. PLEASE NOTE:
- Same day requests will not be processed.
- Items must be submitted by 11:59 PM in order to run the next day
- Example: Submission on Monday 4/18 by 11:59 PM will run Tuesday 4/19 and Wednesday, 4/20
- In order to serve our students and community fairly, items will be run for only two days. You can request specific dates in the “Additional Posting Instructions” box. If no dates are specified, items will run the two days after the item is submitted, as in the above example.
- Recurrent postings (once per week/month/etc.) from the same organization are not permitted.
- For employers interested in posting internship opportunities and for ASU faculty interested in posting research opportunities, please use the following forms to submit the opportunity instead of submitting the Honors-L form.
Options to post full time and part time job opportunities include:
- Posting full-time career opportunities to ASU’s Handshake system
- Posting part-time jobs to ASU Student Employment
- Contacting Barrett Development regarding posting a full-time career opportunity to the monthly Alumni Newsletter to share with Barrett alumni. Contact Chelsie Bruggeman for more information.
Submit to Honors-L
The honors-l daily digest does not necessarily reflect the opinion, viewpoint, or position of Barrett, The Honors College at ASU. This message is designed to inform students of items that may be of potential interest, not to necessarily encourage participation. Consequently, topics that cover areas such as religion, politics, etc. do not reflect a Barrett endorsement of that activity, candidate, etc. Barrett, the Honors College reserves the right to decline any submissions at any time at its sole discretion.