The Honors Listserv, also known as the “Honors-L,” serves as the primary method of communication between the deans, faculty and staff of the college and the Barrett student body. Available internships, current research positions both on and off campus, employment opportunities, study abroad programs, upcoming events and more are all announced through the listserv. Barrett students are added to the listserv when they enroll in the college. Subscription questions can be sent to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your name and ASU ID number in the message.
How to send something over the Honors-L
The Honors Digest is published daily, Monday through Friday. Multiple items within the Digest are categorized for easy navigation. Individuals wishing to include an item within a digest message must submit a request by completing the form below. PLEASE NOTE:
- Same day requests will not be processed.
- Items must be submitted by 11:59 PM in order to run the next day
- Example: Submission on Monday 4/18 by 11:59 PM will run Tuesday 4/19 and Wednesday, 4/20
- In order to serve our students and community fairly, items will be run for only two days. You can request specific dates in the “Additional Posting Instructions” box. If no dates are specified, items will run the two days after the item is submitted, as in the above example.
- Recurrent postings (once per week/month/etc.) from the same organization are not permitted.
Submit to Honors-L
The honors-l daily digest does not necessarily reflect the opinion, viewpoint, or position of Barrett, The Honors College at ASU. This message is designed to inform students of items that may be of potential interest, not to necessarily encourage participation. Consequently, topics that cover areas such as religion, politics, etc. do not reflect a Barrett endorsement of that activity, candidate, etc. Barrett, the Honors College reserves the right to decline any submissions at any time at its sole discretion.