Barrett students benefit from a three-pronged approach to advising. Each Barrett student is assigned a:
- Barrett Honors Advisor
- Staff advisor in the college or department of the major
- Faculty Honors Advisor
Dr. Trisha Eardley
Dr. Cynthia Patiño
Honors college students have an academic advisor in their program of study. Within the major (also referred to as an academic discipline) students work with this advisor towards completion of their specific program of study including general studies and College and major requirements. Click here to access the ASU advising directory.
Faculty Honors Advisors (FHAs) are available to assist honors students with enhancing their honors experience in the discipline. FHAs can help a student learn about:
- research and internship opportunities
- honors courses and enrichment contracts
- trending topics in the field
- thesis/creative project opportunities
- professional organizations and conferences
- preparing for graduate school
Appointments can be scheduled online using the Barrett Appointment Scheduling System.
Downtown: Mercado B4
Polytechnic: Lantana Hall Suite 100
Tempe: Honors Hall 239
West: UCB 201 - Barrett Suite
Deans Mark Jacobs and Kristen Hermann are also available to discuss issues and ideas with you. Appointments with them can be made through Kimberly Smith.