- ASU Police (Downtown): 911 (Emergency) or 602-496-3456 (Non-Emergency)
- Counseling Services: 480-965-6146 (during business hours)
- EMPACT 24 hour Suicide and Crisis Line: 480-921-1006
Hall security procedures are in place at each residence hall. We seek to foster a safe and secure environment through a combination of hall staffing, role modeling, security checks, and policy enforcement including key policies and guest/escort policies. Taylor Place staff can be reached by contacting the front desk at (602) 496-6711.
Some of our safety procedures include the following:
- Community Assistants (CAs) are on-call every evening, serving as a resource. CAs also assist in emergency or crisis situations. These student staff members perform community walks in and around each building to check exits, emergency lights, common areas, and hallways every evening.
- Community Directors serve as resources for Community Assistants on-call.
- TheTaylor Place front security desk is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week with security personnel who respond to questions, provide information, and notify on-call staff in the event of an emergency.
- Each hall requires residents to meet their visitors at the front desk area, check them in, and escort them throughout the building at all times. Courtesy phones are available for guests to make on-campus calls. Residents are responsible for the conduct of their guest(s).
- A valid Sun Card is required for residents to enter Taylor Place during none business hours, and to gain access to the floor elevators.