Social Distancing must be practiced at all times during this reservation.
Please complete this form in as much detail as possible. Completed forms must be received at least TWO full business days prior to your requested event date.
NO SAME DAY/NEXT DAY RESERVATIONS WILL BE MADE! NO WALK-IN RESERVATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
- Must be residents of Lantana Hall
- Reservee is responsible for returning the space back to its original layout (e.g. placement of tables and chairs)
- Reservee is responsible for disposing of trash, sanitizing all surfaces in the space, and erasing whiteboards
- During COVID – Limit of 12 people per classroom
- If event takes place after 7:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday and after 5 p.m. on Fridays and anytime on the weekends, only residents of Lantana Hall may attend events in the reserved space
Conference Room & Enclave Reservations
- Spaces are available for reservations during business hours (8 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 8 a.m.-5 p.m. on Fridays during the academic year)
- Must be a Barrett student
- During COVID – Limit of two people per enclave
- During COVID – Limit of four people in the conference room
- Reservee must return the space back to its original layout
- Reservee is responsible for sanitizing all surfaces in the space