Sign In / Sign Out
Navigation for Entire University
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations
FILM/MEDIA INTERNSHIP GOALS:
• Independently produce 5 clips (30sec - 2 min) for D-Mak Productions under staff guidance.
• Learn the role of the cinematographer, basic camera operation and lens selection.
• Learn storytelling techniques, proper interview etiquette and question development.
• Learn various lighting techniques including lighting for interviews and modeling.
• Aid in the organization of workflow for shoots as well as organizing data on our company network.
• Learn the basic principles of recording and mixing sound for film and video. Includes voice over, automatic dialog replacement (ADR), foley, ambience, special effects and music.
• Gain a thorough understanding of Adobe Premier & After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Motion, Cinema 4D and Photoshop.
Student must align with the agency mission and philosophy. Must have a desire to enhance skills and be dedicated to agency growth. Student must have at least a 2.5 GPA. Please be tech savvy, motivated, entrepreneurial. Student must have access to a computer and high speed Internet (MacBook Pro a plus). Owning a camera is a plus but not required. Student must have access to a telephone. It is preferable that student have access to reliable transportation (public transportation is okay). Student must have excellent attention to detail and be very meticulous.
Contact Person: Joseph Forte Jr.
Phone number of contact: 914-906-9069
Email address of contact: firstname.lastname@example.org