Sign In / Sign Out
Navigation for Entire University
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations
The Focus Group Team is made up of the Focus Group Team Leader, who organizes and recruits participants for groups, paired with the Focus Group Session Analyst who records and analyzes each session, ensuring that all necessary topics are covered. The Focus Group Team Leader has frequent communication with the National Focus Group Manager, who will guide and troubleshoot obstacles that come up.
• Recruit, organize and execute focus groups, according to certain criteria.
• Provide weekly, databased reports and feedback on each week’s recruiting and research activities to the National Research Manager.
• Constantly research new opportunities for meeting necessary group mix.
• Must be able to commit anywhere from 28 hours per week depending on how many groups are scheduled.
• Facilitate flow of conversation for the duration of the session to ensure the information you’re getting is accurate.
• The ability to add hands-on, information-driven market research experience to your resume. • Develop and enhance your problem solving, motivating, writing, and critical thinking skills.
• Further develop career-related skills through a custom focused internship during the school year.
• Be considered for a full-time position in Chicago after graduation or continue with our clients on campus once the groups are finished.
• This is a paid position.
A proactive, take-charge, data-driven problem solver who likes keep pushing forward to attain goals.
An organized and independent person interested in leading research groups.
No experience necessary.
To apply, either fill out an application at https://theblacksheeponline.com/career-application/ or send an email to email@example.com with a brief statement on why you are interested in the position.