Sign In / Sign Out
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations
Lucid Agency focuses on delivering the absolute highest quality digital marketing and technology solutions to results-driven organizations.
This is NOT a busy work position. You’ll learn the ropes at an actual agency, helping out a team on real client projects. We will train you on everything and will review your work before ever using it for a client, so don't worry...but you'll be learning and if you have awesome concepts, you will get to see them live in the real world. We've hired past interns for full-time positions after graduation, although you'll really need to "wow" us for that to happen.
What you will be tasked with:
* Online marketing
* Facebook & LinkedIn campaigns
* Analyzing and creating reports, data, and budgets
* Client industry research
* Taking notes during meetings
Here's what we're looking for:
* Availability for 20+ hours per week on a fixed schedule. If you can't do at least 15 hours per week, please don't apply.
* Has or is pursuing a degree in marketing and or advertising
* Interest in a full-time job upon graduation * Basic familiarity of Google Analytics and Google Ads
* Knowledge of basic concepts of SEO and PPC campaigns * Excellent writing and grammatical skills * Highly organized with an ability to always hit deadlines
* Takes initiative to innovate and solve problems without direct supervision and/or direction
* Highly experienced with all Microsoft office products, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Familiarity with and usage of social platforms, including Facebook and LinkedIn
* A very strong work ethic and ability to deal with the frequently changing workload
* Outgoing and not afraid to prepare and give presentations (primarily internal now, but could be client facing in the near future)