Scottsdale, AZ / Tempe, AZ
The social media interns work side by side with the agency’s content and account teams to support consumer engagement initiatives on behalf of clients, create design assets, and conduct market research to aid in social strategy. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Nonnahs Marketing team to develop creative assets for clients.
- Assist with photoshoots when timely.
- Assist with client accounts customer service & engagement.
- Write copy for various clients.
- Create illustrations for social media platforms using Canva, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Brainstorm strategies for client campaigns
- Contributes to creation and execution of digital and social ad strategy, development and analysis
- Executes research related to social media platform and advertising updates, and new tools and applications
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation
- Available 10-15 hours a week
- Available to work AT LEAST two days in office, if you can work more it’s a plus
- Design experience a HUGE plus
- Displays excellent communication skills with coworkers, including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure
- Delivers work on or before deadline
- Maintains organized and accurate files so team can easily find information
Digital & Integrated Marketing
Closing Date: August 15, 2019
Application Instructions and Contact Info:
Please apply at https://www.nonnahsmarketing.com/fall-2019-internship and send your resume to email@example.com