Sign In / Sign Out
Navigation for Entire University
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations
The Decision Center for Educational Excellence, powered by Helios Education Foundation, is a first-of-its-kind computation model that will provide real-time feedback on how policies, practices, new innovation and other interventions will affect Arizona’s complex education system, from pre-K through the successful transition into the workforce. The Center is currently seeking interns for the following positions:
- Research & Analytics Interns incorporate research best-practices, in partnership with leadership from the Decision Center for Educational Excellence, to prepare white papers, policy analyses & literature reviews on emerging educational trends in Arizona.
- Knowledge Dissemination & Public Relations Interns will design, launch, and manage social media accounts; write short analyses and opinion pieces on relevant topics; work with others to disseminate literature reviews, white papers, and analyses to a more diverse set of readers; manage the website; and , create FAQs and facilitation guides to assist individuals using the Center’s tools achieve the outcomes they seek.
- Big Data Management Interns assist in preparing and running data analyses, as well as the preparation of visualizations, under the direction of a staff researcher.
- Research & Analytics Intern: ability to work independently with limited oversight; a sincere desire to transform the educational system in Arizona; and, a willingness to learn innovative strategies to display complex information
- Knowledge Dissemination & Public Relations Interns: general understanding of social media platforms; ability to work independently with limited oversight; and, a sincere desire to transform the education system in Arizona.
- Big Data Management Interns: current ASU student who has completed at least 2 semesters of undergraduate coursework; knowledge and awareness of the importance of data privacy and security; and, preference given to students with applied statistics or similar coursework.
Please submit a resume to Lukas Wenrick at email@example.com. In your email, please mention the position(s) that you are applying for and how your previous experience might align with the vision of the Decision Center for Educational Excellence. Feel free to reach out to Lukas with any questions or concerns you might have prior to applying.