We are currently accepting applications for the Spring 2020 section of HON 484.
Below is important information about HON 484. Please read prior to applying.
1) You must attend all four class meetings.
2) Your internship is a new experience for the semester.
3) Your internship will begin the first day of classes, and can start as early as four weeks prior to the first day of classes.
4) You have an internship description that includes a title, duties/projects, hours per week, desired qualifications, etc. as found on an online internship posting or as provided by your supervisor
5) Your internship supervisor is supportive of you earning credit in HON 484. You and your internship supervisor must submit paperwork to enroll in HON 484 and your internship supervisor must complete a mid-semester and end of semester evaluation of your performance.
You will receive a follow up email with details about the paperwork required to enroll in the course. Questions can be directed to Cassandra Saenz, Internship & Community Engagement Coordinator, Sr., at email@example.com.