- ASU Police (Polytechnic): 911 (Emergency) or 480-727-3456 (Non-Emergency)
- Counseling Services: 480-727-1255 (during business hours)
- EMPACT 24 hour Suicide and Crisis Line: 480-921-1006
Hall security procedures are in place at each residence hall. We seek to foster a safe and secure environment through a combination of hall staffing, role modeling, security checks, and policy enforcement including key policies and guest/escort policies. Lantana Hall staff can be reached by contacting the front desk at (480) 965-9204.
Some of our safety procedures include the following:
- Lantana Residential Hall has 24/7 front desk assistants, who are there to assist students with lockout keys, respond to questions, and notify on-call staff in the event of an emergency.
- A valid Sun Card is required for residents to enter Lantana Hall to gain access to the floor elevators and stairway
- Lantana Hall requires residents to meet their visitors at the front desk area, check them in, and escort them throughout the building at all times. Residents are responsible for the conduct of their guest(s). Please note: due to COVID-19, guests are not currently allowed on residential floors
- Upper division students, known as Community Assistants, are selected to live within the hall and are on-call every evening. In addition, they provide programming, open door hours, and other support. They also perform walks throughout each building to check exits, emergency lights, common areas, hallways and assist with emergency/crisis situations, notifying and working directly with professional housing staff.
On-site Community Directors, as a part of Professional Housing Staff, serve as leaders for Community Assistants and immediate resources in emergency/crisis situations.