Here at Barrett, The Honors College, we are shaping the future leaders of Arizona and beyond. Our students are the best and brightest of their generation and our goal is to develop these great minds to excel in their academic, personal, and professional lives to enhance our community. Ensuring that all qualified students have the opportunity to take part in this development depends on your support.
Why should you give?
- Access and Excellence - Financial barriers should never deter a talented youth from earning a quality degree. Donors provide access to the highest quality honors education for students who would otherwise not afford it.
- Economic Impact - Education is the root to our democracy and economy. Investing in the next generation of leaders allows Arizona to retain our high achieving students while also attracting talent from across the country.
- Personal Impact - Barrett has a multitude of opportunities for students designed to maximize their potential. Giving to Barrett allows our students to utilize these opportunities fully and pursue growth without limitation.
Support Barrett by joining Dean's Club and making a gift of $1000 or more to a fund of your choosing. Joining Dean's Club gives you access to a network of alumni, parents, faculty, staff, business leaders and friends that play an integral role in determining the future and continued development at Barrett.
Along with ASU, Barrett is on a journey with a clear destination: through Campaign ASU 2020, we wil become a public university of impact for our students, our state, and our future. In this campaign, we will focus on student scholarships, global citizenship, and faculty support.
Areas of Support
- Student Scholarship - Give to any of our scholarships and ensure that our students can count on your financial support during their time at Barrett.
- Global Citizenship - Help us prepare our students to be effective global citizens by expanding access to educational travel and internships that expose students to new cultures, languages, and environments.
- Faculty Support - Maintain our better than 4:1 student-faculty ratio by helping us increase the amount of professional development funds available to our honors faculty, ensuring we retain faculty at the leading edge of their disciplines.